UCSD Associated Students has teamed up with Lyft to provide a safe ride when you need it. Be sure to read all details carefully as restrictions apply.
HOW IT WORKS:
- *NEW* Add your UCSD email to your Lyft account as a Business Profile email and receive an instant one time $15 credit
- Enter the promo code that you will receive once you have used the sign-up form below. Each quarter you will receive a new promo code. (redemption limits apply)
- Rides will only be covered at any time from April 10 - June 30, 2020
- Take a ride within the approved boundaries
EXISTING LYFT USERS:
Once you have received the promo code, enter it into the Promotions section of your app. This will add the Safe Ride promo credit into your Promo section.
NEW LYFT USERS:
Click here to sign up and download the Lyft app on your phone. Once you have received the promo code, enter it into the Promos section of your app.
- The UCSD code will allow for $2 off 5 rides (until redemption limits are hit).
- Rides will only be covered at any time from April 10 - June 30, 2020.
- You must have a ucsd.edu email address linked to your Lyft account in order to use the UCSD button in the app. Need to add the email address to your account? See instructions below.
- The UCSD Safe Ride Code must be used on rides that begin or end within approved boundaries (see map). Rides taken OUTSIDE of the approved boundaries will NOT be covered by UCSD.
- Promotion will expire when maximum redemption limits are hit or on June 30, 2020
Email address update:
You must have a ucsd.edu email address linked to your Lyft Business Profile in order to use the UCSD Safe Ride code in the app. You can update your account information by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your Lyft account from your mobile device
2. Click on the "Settings" tab
3. Select "Business Profile"
4. Type in your UCSD email address
5. Confirm your email address by clicking the confirmation button in the email sent to your inbox