Please see the A.S. Funding Guide for information about funding deadlines and how to complete the funding application.
Associated Students Contact Information
Kamron Williams, Financial Controller, https://calendly.com/asvpfinance
Steven Shuster, Sr. AVP of Student Organizations, https://calendly.com/avpstudentorg/avp-student-orgs-office-hours
Submit Questions Here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Quarter 2021 Funding Updates
- The deadline for Fall Quarter 2021 Weeks 0-2 Event Funding is September 03rd, 2021 @11:59PM
- The deadline for Fall Quarter 2021 Weeks 3-5 Event Funding is September 10th, 2021 @11:59PM
- For Fall Quarter 2021 Weeks 0-2, events must be virtual to receive Event Funding
- The 2021-2022 Funding Guide is now available for viewing.
- All food must be provided by on-campus vendors to receive funding
- All events must follow CDC, State, County and Local guidelines and University policies.
- Student Organizations will be allowed to request a max of $3,500 in Tournament/Competition Funds for the 2021-22 year.
How It Works
Please begin by scrolling over Finance from the menu above and select Login.
Apply for Funding
From your dashboard you can see all applications that you have created and what the current status for your application is.